Does My Homeowners Policy Cover Water Damage?

Water damage is often the most common and costliest claims made on a Homeowners Policy.  The standard homeowners policy (H03) typically covers some water related claims but not others.  It is important to know what your policy covers and the options available to you.  Typically Water damage occurs in the following ways: Read more